Now booking for 2018 Holidays
Kirklauchline Cottage, near Portpatrick in South West Scotland is the perfect place for a short break or self-catering holiday.
Located 3.5 miles from the pretty coastal village of Portpatrick in the Rhins of Galloway, Dumfries and Galloway.
Kirklauchline Cottage has stunning panoramic Sea views across the Irish Sea to the coast of Ireland and the Mountains of Mourne. This Comfortable, modern and stylish holiday accommodation is perfect for your self-catering holiday in Scotland. Located in a peaceful rural location, only a short walk from the cliff tops with the stunning views of the Rhins coastline, the coast of Ireland and the Isle of Man to the south.
- Two comfortable bedrooms – 1 double with Sea view, 1 twin with views over surrounding farmland
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with 2 log burners, oak floor and modern furnishings
- Fully equipped modern holiday home kitchen
- Bathroom with bath, shower and heated towel rail
- Private, secure, fully enclosed garden with decking and garden furniture
- Secure storage for outdoor equipment
- Private parking
- Pet friendly with a 5 star rating from “Your Dog” Magazine
“We had an amazing week here. The cottage is beautiful and seems to wrap you in love. We felt at home straight away and could not have asked for anything more. To wake up to the view and surroundings every morning is a gift. Feel rested and refreshed.”