Holiday Cottage Portpatrick, SW Scotland
Kirklauchline Cottage, near Portpatrick in South West Scotland is the perfect place for a short break or self-catering holiday.
Located 3.5 miles from the pretty coastal village of Portpatrick in the Rhins of Galloway, Dumfries and Galloway.
Kirklauchline Cottage has stunning panoramic sea views across the Irish Sea to the coast of Ireland and the Mountains of Mourne. This comfortable, modern and stylish holiday accommodation is perfect for your self-catering holiday in Scotland.
Located in a peaceful rural location, with the stunning views of the Rhins of Galloway coastline and the coast of Ireland.
- Two comfortable bedrooms sleeping 1,2,3 or 4 guests – 1 double room with sea view, 1 twin room with views over surrounding farmland. Hotel quality bedlinen, dressing gowns and fluffy bath sheets are provided.
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with 2 log burners, oak floor and modern furnishings.
- Generous welcome basket on arrival.
- Free unlimited Wifi via satellite.
- Fully equipped modern holiday home kitchen.
- Bathroom with bath, shower and heated towel rail.
- Enclosed garden with decking and garden furniture.
- Rural, secluded and peaceful.
- Secure storage for outdoor equipment.
- Private parking.
- Pets stay for free (2).
- Many of our guests return year after year.
“We had an amazing week here. The cottage is beautiful and seems to wrap you in love. We felt at home straight away and could not have asked for anything more. To wake up to the view and surroundings every morning is a gift. Feel rested and refreshed.”